The plant is designed for production of clc blocks from the following materials: cement/ fly ash, sand, water, foam. The producer may add the concrete additive.
- Production capacity: min 10cbm/day, extendable later on to 20m3/day
- Power consumption: Max. 15kW
1.1 Skid mounted mixer, Model MasterMix0.5ECF: 01 set
- Cylindrical form body mixing drum made of steel plate of 6mm thick, diameter of 0.5m3, at 1.m long,
- Special designed bearing hub with heavy duty Japanese roll bearing, totally closed, isolated from dust and concrete mortar for long service life
- Horizontal shaft with reverse direction ribbon blades, especially designed for foam concrete production to assure the uniform and fast mixing.
- With pipeline coupling for water line supply and tube for foam feeding
- With large materials feeding gate for sand/fly-ash/ cement,
- With OPTIONAL steel grate and cement bags tearing device, covered by steel lid in case of manual load of material
- Driven by electric motor 5 kW through a heavy duty gear box and soft coupler for smooth
- Discharge gate: butter fly manual valve with handle for opening and closing the gate, diameter 150mm
Air Supply system:
Foam Generator: model FoamMaster I, upgraded version for electric and pneumatic drive
- Light and compact foam generator, famous
- Capacity:max 200l/min, dependsing on Foaming agent type and nature
- Installed on a steel base support at the gear box
- The spray lance is fixed on the mixer body for supply the foam directly inside the mixer
- Suction line is made available for drawing the foaming solution from a tank located on the platform.
- Quantity of foam is set automatically by electronic timer installed in the control board
Water supply system
- Water pump: Imported water pump Pentax MB200
- Italian electric water pump of capacity 9.6m3/hr
- Electric Motor of 1.5kW / 220V/50Hz
- The exact quantity of water for every batch is automatically set on the control board by electronic timer for setting the pump running time.
- The water source for clc production must be supplied on site by user
- Clean water is recommended
- A separate water tank of must be provided by the buyer for supply water to the mixer and foam generator and this water must be clean. Tap water is recommended.
- Chassis frame made of strong welded steel boxes and bars, to support all the eqmnt and subframe
- With hook- eye for lifting up with crane to put on small cargo truck to travel to the jobsite
Dimension 1112 (W)x 2245 (L)x3565 mm (H)
Mixing cycle: 10-15min/batch
1.2 Conveyor belt: 01 set (optional item)
- Size 400mm x 4000mm long
- Driven by gear motor 2.2kW/ 380V/50Hz at 75 rpm speed
- Capacity of 10t/hr max
- With a hopper at the lower end for feeding of cement and sand into mixer
- Can be purchased from local market
1.3 CLC block Minicutter cutting machine:
- Model name: MiniCutter-1, brand new, made by THT International Co., Ltd
- Type: Mobile type, with 4 wheels for pushing along the mold lines, with 4 manual brakes for stabilizing the machine during the cutting action
- It is designed to be operated in 2 modes: electric driven mode and manual mode in case power is lost to avoid the need of a stand-by generator.
- Cutting by 6 steel wires, tensioned in a fix frame, oscilated back and forwards along 2 chromated shaft with 4 linear special ball bearings.
- Can cut a long cake of 2400x500x200mm into 24 blocks of 100x200x500mm in 10-15min. Other blocks size possible by changing the distance between the cutting wires
- Electric driven by a gear motor of 0.25kW/380V/ 50Hz
- Max cutting capacity: up to 5m3/shift with electric gear–motor. Capacity may be less in case of manual cutting.
- Weight 65kgs
- Size: 600(W)x 1000 (L)x850mm (H)
1.4 Casting mold
- For casting CLC cake of size 2400x500x200mm. Other size available as optional
- Made of steel plate of 2mm thick, with reinforced steel angle and boxes
- 4 wall panels locked by special quick locking pin. Laid on the concrete small platform of 100mm high
Standard mold for normal clc blocks
Block shape after cut
- 4 wall panels locked by special quick locking pin. Laid on the concrete small platform of 100mm high built by buyer.
- Weight: about 60kgs
- Optional mold with tongues and grooves for producing of interlocking blocks
1.5 Mortar pouring cart: