A mobile unit which allow you to produce foam concrete in the remote areas without 3 phase electrical power. This unit is very useful for small scale production of CLC in rural areas, very suitable for roof insulation, floor screeding, cast-in-situ projects, houses for poor peoples and many other applications.
View the embedded image gallery online at:
- Horizontal shaft with reverse direction ribbon blades, especially designed for foam concrete production, capacity 1,15 cbm.
- Large materials feeding gate, with steel grate and cement bags tearing device, covered by steel lid.
- It can be driven by 17HP Diesel engine or 11KW electric motor
- Equipped with an air compressor of capacity 350 litter/min, at pressure of 7 Kgs/cm2.
- Equipped with one Foam Generator model FoamMaster I, capacity max 200l/min
-Support frame made of strong welded steel, wide working platform, 2 stair steps for easy access to the mixer opening to feed the materials
- Dimension: 3200mm (L) x 1400mm (H) x 2000mm (W)
- Weight: 2150 (kg)